Quiet Time: 10pm-7am, Weekends: 10pm-8am
Outdoor Burning Restrictions are in effect June 1st through October 1st :
- Burning yard waste, such as leaves, grass, brush and other yard trimmings are prohibited.
- Burning to clear land of trees, stumps, shrubbery, or other natural vegetation is prohibited.
- Residents may still have campfires so long as the fire is in an approved pit or area.
- Restricted open flame devices, meaning using devices liable to start a fire in moderate fire hazard areas
- Portable fireplaces are allowed so long as they’re on noncombustible surfaces and burn only natural wood products.
- Moderate travel restrictions are also in effect, meaning motorists can’t operate vehicles off the roadway
- Campfires in Compliant pits may be allowed during this time, check for current restrictions.
- Portable Propane Campfires are usually allowed under these restrictions but can still be dangerous depending on conditions
- During a burn ban, fire danger is increased and burning brush, needles or yard waste is not allowed and will be extinguished.
welcome to The Ponderosa
Needler News & Event Calendar
The Ponderosa community that meets a set of voluntary criteria on an annual basis and retains an “In Good Standing Status” as being a Firewise® Site. Therefore the Ponderosa Community Club has earned this Certificate.
As we close out 2021, we have an exciting year ahead of us in the Ponderosa. You as a homeowner have an opportunity to vote on the 2022 budget that includes multiple ballot measures.