Quiet Time: 10pm-7am, Weekends: 10pm-8am
This is to inform you that Polly Hilmo has resigned from the position of President on the Board of Trustees.
Polly has been an integral part of the Board of Trustees for many years and worked diligently to reach the position of President.
The Board of Trustees wish Polly the best of luck in all her future endeavors.
Board of Trustees
Water Efficiency Report added to Members Only section
Outdoor Burning Restrictions are in effect June 1st through October 1st :
- Burning yard waste, such as leaves, grass, brush and other yard trimmings are prohibited.
- Burning to clear land of trees, stumps, shrubbery, or other natural vegetation is prohibited.
- Residents may still have campfires so long as the fire is in an approved pit or area.
- Restricted open flame devices, meaning using devices liable to start a fire in moderate fire hazard areas
- Portable fireplaces are allowed so long as they’re on noncombustible surfaces and burn only natural wood products.
- Moderate travel restrictions are also in effect, meaning motorists can’t operate vehicles off the roadway
- Campfires in Compliant pits may be allowed during this time, check for current restrictions.
- Portable Propane Campfires are usually allowed under these restrictions but can still be dangerous depending on conditions
- During a burn ban, fire danger is increased and burning brush, needles or yard waste is not allowed and will be extinguished.