Quiet Time: 10pm-7am, Weekends: 10pm-8am
October 1st through 30th, the Maintenance Yard will accept Pine Needles and Pine Cones from Ponderosa Memeber Properties. Branches and limbs are not accepted. Report your hours worked on the Firewise Timesheets.
Do not burn your yard debris during the burn ban.
Water Efficiency Report added to Members Only section
Outdoor Burning Restrictions are in effect:
- Burning yard waste, such as leaves, grass, brush and other yard trimmings are prohibited.
- Burning to clear land of trees, stumps, shrubbery, or other natural vegetation is prohibited.
- Residents may still have campfires so long as the fire is in an approved pit or area.
- Restricted open flame devices, meaning using devices liable to start a fire in moderate fire hazard areas
- Portable fireplaces are allowed so long as they’re on noncombustible surfaces and burn only natural wood products.
- Moderate travel restrictions are also in effect, meaning motorists can’t operate vehicles off the roadway
- Campfires in Compliant pits may be allowed during this time, check for current restrictions.
- Portable Propane Campfires are usually allowed under these restrictions but can still be dangerous depending on conditions
- During a burn ban, fire danger is increased and burning brush, needles or yard waste is not allowed and will be extinguished.
welcome to The Ponderosa
Needler News & Event Calendar
The Ponderosa Community Club has created a new website with its own online voting software. On May 6th at 12pm, you will be able to cast your ballot right here. Not interested in voting online, you can request a “mail-in” ballot. Here are a few tips about voting online.