Quiet Time: 10pm-7am, Weekends: 10pm-8am
Outdoor Burning Restrictions are in effect June 1st through October 1st :
- Burning yard waste, such as leaves, grass, brush and other yard trimmings are prohibited.
- Burning to clear land of trees, stumps, shrubbery, or other natural vegetation is prohibited.
- Residents may still have campfires so long as the fire is in an approved pit or area.
- Restricted open flame devices, meaning using devices liable to start a fire in moderate fire hazard areas
- Portable fireplaces are allowed so long as they’re on noncombustible surfaces and burn only natural wood products.
- Moderate travel restrictions are also in effect, meaning motorists can’t operate vehicles off the roadway
- Campfires in Compliant pits may be allowed during this time, check for current restrictions.
- Portable Propane Campfires are usually allowed under these restrictions but can still be dangerous depending on conditions
- During a burn ban, fire danger is increased and burning brush, needles or yard waste is not allowed and will be extinguished.
welcome to The Ponderosa
Needler News & Event Calendar
Bunco is a social event. It’s a party. It’s a blast! No skill required. Just roll the dice! Come learn the simple rules. This dice game is fast paced and fun – and you’ll be quickly addicted to it! We have a group that is volunteering to teach this to our members. Please email Polly if you are interested: email@example.com